Thursday, 16 January 2014

Available on Rent - office Space in goa at Panaji

Available on Rent - office Space in goa at Panaji

Location: Ambrosia, Patto, Panaji, Goa - 403001



Property Description:

Property Name : Ambrosia
Area: 800 sq.ft
Config : Office Space
Price: 40,000/- per month
Age of Property : 5 years
Is Price Negotiable : No

For more details or inquires contact us :

My Property Stores

Land line : 022-61880464
Mobile : 8689999053

Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Propertystores


1 comment:

  1. Hi… I am Kanika Kaur. I want a commercial office space in noida for business purpose. Someone suggest me to contact your office space. I think Your Office Space is a very small real estate agent, he will never provide me our requirement. But I contact them and he provide me our requirement, Commercial Office Space Space in Noida which is suitable for our business.

    ReplyDelete